Kruzenshtern i Parohod (Izrael)
Igor Krutogolov – bass, saw, vocals, composer
Ruslan Gross – clarinet
Guy Shechter – drums
Boris Martzinovsky – accordion
”Kruzenshtern & Parohod” were founded in 2002 by bass player and composer Igor Krutogolov.
“K&P” plays karate-box-jazz.
IGOR KRUTOGOLOV: bass, voice, toys and noise
Israeli musician and composer, writes music for "K&P", and also participates in other music projects. Played drums in the past, plays bass from 1998.
Doesn't recognize any musical style.
In essence - punk.
GUY SHECHTER: Drums, percussion and toys.
Israeli drummer, besides "K&P" Guy also plays in other bands (such as: Ed, The Flying Baby Etc…).
A very claimed drummer.
Also punk but not always.
BORIS MARTZINOVSKY: Accordion
Boris is a member of one of the lineups of «Charming Hostess» - the project led by Jewlia Eisenberg, the famed Jewish radical diva from San Francisco, and also plays in Panic Ensemble, Illiane Pansensoy's Tropical Orchestra, with Aviv Guedge and many more.
Is not a punk.
RUSLAN GROSS: Clarinet, toys.
Israeli musician, bass player of "Rabies Caste" in the past. Graduated from the Israeli music conservatory, mastering in clarinet. Ruslan also plays in other bands.
– If you want to experience the music of “K&P” better you should have:
1. 2 nails, one of them must be rusty (but it depends on the taste of course).
2. Elegant jacket, size 24 with a lace collar.
3. Telescope Zenith (year of production - 1964 or earlier).
4. Brown boots with accordion platform decorated with green flowers.
5. 2.5 meters of cordage.
6. A bar of soap and a hairbrush. Brush should be placed in the right pocket of the jacket. Cut the bar to small pieces and replace it with the insoles of the boots.
7. Photo of Ivan Fedorovich Kruzenshtern (advisable with his family).
8. Grey trunk with code lock. (Code: 5421834)
9. Suede gloves with a snake.
10. Replace the picture in your passport with a picture of your grandma, a picture of your favorite dog or cat you can hide in your hat. About the hat. It is not obligatory to have it. Although everyone who owns a brain should have one!
11. But actually, you will need only a sense of humor.
12. Thank you for your participant and patience.
Concert supported by the Embassy of Israel in Prague.